Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2010, 02:49 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Equipment-view

Lets start off with this- I think the viewing of gear stats should be changed. simply. When you read armor, at times you have to click it a few times, so the text expires, ect. Its a pretty gross viewing system of stats. I remember, when i (not so proudly) owned a pretty cheap small laptop, reading Ring of Elrond, i could only see "rond (resist..)" ect, since its a ring with a lot of bonuses.

Theres not much to say, but if you didn't understand it from there, basically i want a new overview of weapon, and item viewing. The current one shows the name and stats, which would be much nicer if perhaps a small box showed up, to break out from the crowd of other servers/games, maybe an image of you wearing the item's selected, next to that the name, bonuses, minuses, then you simply exit out of it when your done. You can open several at once, that you could drag around your screen.- that'd be an incredibly nice upgrade in my opinion.

discuss?