Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2010, 03:17 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
  • File download: guigames_arcmessage2.png not found. Had a whole bunch of other "guigames" files not downloading too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
-Just a sidenote on this screenshot while it's up though, behind my "Movement chooser" GUI in the lower right, you'll notice that Era's displayed text for server alerts never disappears, just turns black. I'm figuring there's some support issues related to how Era displays it's messages specifically because it doesn't look to have any problem with showtext();
Possibly related: In Graal 6 the (custom) state GUI on Bomy Island sets the "A S D" text to black. If I close the start bar however, the problem fixes and the text is white again. [Before] [After]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
These are both probably a result of using a different font rendering engine (same one Mac/Linux uses). Both of these things have been happening on Mac since I've been using it, and Stefan mentioned he was switching how fonts were rendered in the new version of Windows as well.
I wouldn't mind if they looked the same as what they have always looked like.

Tags
graal v6, windows