Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Scouser is an unknown quantity at this point
[Future Hirings] So im going to buy a Server.

Im going to buy a server, im looking for potential hirings in the devision of a Modern Server!

Basics:
Modern Server but with a twist, Its basicly just a plain gun server but not with gangs and stuff like that. Its more of a rambo server than anything else, there will be the main function in the game thats replacing gangs and stuff like that - An achievement system. Ill explore into more detail the achievement system later, but i plan for it to be a Rambo server where your awarded for doing certain things, there is still an economy on the server with scarce NPC owned business', and other "secret" hideouts with hidden goodies.

The Achievement system:
The achievement system is the main system in the server and its sole purpose is to increase reason to play. Its much like the Xbox360 System for achievements, but with actual rewards ranging from ammo to a business (They are inspected by the Business Admin before and weekly for a trial 3 weeks to keep it stable and well ran).

The Secret Hideouts:
Secret hideouts are hidden areas in the game where you get achievements and experiance points for finding them aswell as other gimmicks such as Temporary invisibility, Jumping, and even flying!

Experience/Levels:
There is experiance and levels in the playerworld which you gain by completing quests, finding secret hideouts, and PKing.

Content:
Currently there is no content but fragments of my own work, potentialy im looking to create a completely new tileset with the help from a few GAT's.
I appolgise for there being nothing to have a gander at.

What im looking for:
Currently im looking for a Development team, a cliche if you will, consisting of 3 Scripters, 3 GAT's, 3 Gani's, and 3 LAT's.

These are just the first hirings and im only looking for people that will put there heart into it so the server isnt just another sellout.

You can contact me via AIM: luke10050
or email me at: [email protected]
Or you can forum PM me.

-Luke