Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone Suggestions.
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2009, 06:46 PM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
Weapon Suggestion

So this thread might of been already made before I don't know since I don't keep up with Zone threads @ all so sorry if this is repetitive.

So my suggestion is for Zone to make weapons that are a one time fee gelat wise. I don't see it being to harmful since there is no trading system so there won't be any usd issues and Zone is very skill based so I don't see there being an issue. Just because some newb might have the money to buy one of the guns it doesn't make him good and the guns wouldn't have to be super elite but just something worth buying.

I know that I would end up buying all of the one time purchase guns if they released them and that would bring some money into graal. I mean they take a few hours to make some guns and release them and they could earn like... what 30 bucks off me depending on the price of guns being reasonable and how many there were. I know I wouldn't be the only one so I'd say its worth it.

Plus even if the staff don't get the money I can't see Stefan not allowing the idea if the weapons were made and presented with that idea. He would be getting money while it presented something new to play with on Zone. I'm not saying this idea would save zone's population but it could make it active for a little while and help Graal get some income which overall helps how long graal will be up for and possibly that money could go towards funding something else for graal? I might be to optimistic but hey who knows right?