Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2009, 09:53 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Yea I agree. I'm not really arguing you with except when you say that item-values haven't lowered as a result of money being removed from the economy...and auctions have clearly removed money from the economy (particularly ones that sell things already circulating). It may not be the best way to do things, but it has worked.

It's far cheaper to get your hands on things than it was a few months ago.
yeah, but also tie into my theory that npc jobs give an unlimited amount of money. you may lower the money supply but the money will eventually get it's way back into the economy through jobs (or spawning, glitching, etc)

it might be slow, but it's still working it's way through and shouldn't be neglected. especially over the span of a few months. Era hasn't reset in almost 3 years if I remember correctly. all the auctions that Smu did in the beginning eventually canceled itself out because of people that made money through npc jobs. to top it all off, you guys don't do auctions too frequently so I'm sure that most of the money that was deleted back when you guys started auctioning stuff has made great progress in getting it's way back into the economy. I could be wrong, I'm just going by my judgment. I also don't suggest to do any more auctions, but to focus on other things I've suggested to help create a stable economy.