Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Arch_Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Arch_Angel
Exclamation Looking for Co-Workers!

So, I want to get a server going.. I would rather it be a modern-based server (the theme [tiles]) at least. I can make all the tiles necessary, along with the images, GUI's, HUD's etc . . . I can script at a minimum level, and can LAT and Animate at a pretty good level. Basically I do all development spots, but 1 problem... I get bored working alone! I would like at least 1 other person to dedicate with me, would be nice to have 2 Admins to work by me though. REMEMBER! : I want the servers tiles to be modern-looking, or even a run-down modern town.. IDC if the server is a unique modern (if we actually brainstorm), a war-based server (kind of like a CoD game play with Matches), or anything else that could be a new idea! If you have an idea or want to pursue anything with me, I have the server, the skill, and the dedication. Only if someone will go into it with me thought and work with me. Preferably an NAT of course though. This is the part I always get caught on, and would like to fix, before I make yet another decent tile set that goes to complete waste because I don't have a scripter to code for me. I have a few ideas that wont take that much coding to get going, so you don't have to be that experienced in it. Just know what you're doing. I hope to get contacted via post, PM, or AIM (aexgraalx).

(Thanks to all who took the time to read and maybe consider this message.)