Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Sup
Mafukie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Mafukie Send a message via AIM to Mafukie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
Yeah but when i pay a lot of money for something, i expect playable content and not a barren wasteland. And im sure they dont use that much bandwidth considering they have tons of idiots who buy dead servers. And though talking about WoW is against forum rules, they have alot of content daily.
It isn't a lot of money, and you don't even play on gold servers. So what the hell are you complaining about? I agree on your point on your server rental, which is why I don't believe we should be paying a subscription to play UC servers, infact it should be completely free for players to play on UC servers so the server you are paying for has a chance to get a player base...

I've edited my original post, sorry I think that its a good MMO to bring up and I'm sure Graal doesn't have a reason to neuter the discussion of it considering this game is 2D. If they are worried about losing customers because someone brought up another MMO then I think they have insecurities about their current product.

They also have a huge development team, and the finances to achieve that. So I am hoping with this new subscription model that they will also have the finances to improve the quality of the game.