Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic Bugs and suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
The (New) New Hit Detection.

I -probably- won't be online at the same time as Master Storm (Polo) or any other bigwig, so I figured I'd express some of the issues that have came up since it was last changed yesterday.

I feel as though with this new HD, in order to spar you have you be very much up close, in fact extremely up close with your opponent in order to get a hit. The last HD it was said you could hit them "from a mile off" but it wasn't that bad in my opinion, although I did see room for improvement. Sometimes in the new (new) HD the hits aren't even counted. A few of the sparrers on Classic are feeling as though it could have a happy medium in meeting the old (new) HD with the new (new) HD, because currently the new one is too small of a range.

Not a rant or criticism, just a suggestion