Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 11:51 PM
MadScience7 is on a distinguished road
It is time

Alan glanced at his reflection in the mirror of the private bathroom in the Governor’s mansion. There was the same familiar spark in his sea green eyes, and the same mischievous smile that greeted him three years ago when he first came to this place. But this day was a different day. And the face he saw today was different in a subtle way he couldn’t quite identify. Maybe it was the will and the heart behind the face that had changed, and the outward appearance was a reflection of a content man, no longer driven to conquer and strike terror into the hearts of all who oppose his beloved kingdom. He was no longer looking forward to the anticipation of future battles and glory as before, instead today he was fondly recalling the long years of Crescent Pirates undefeated wars and total supremacy on the seas, and the valor and honor of CP members past and present who made this possible. As he scraped the stubble off his face, the blade caught a new battle scar on his chin and blood swirled down the drain. Yes, he thought as he focused on the swirling blood, it is time.

((I will be resigning my commission as Governor of CP sometime in the next month, to spend more time on other things. I have done everything I wanted to do while leading CP, made some wonderful friends along the way, and I have no regrets. I want to thank all those who helped CP succeed over these past few years - a king is only as good as his core group of fellow leaders, and I have been blessed with some good ones. I will still be around GK, just not as often (once you’re hooked, you never quite give it up, even if there’s nothing new to do).

For my last event as Governor, I would encourage CP members to post a short blurb or story about something that happened during my tenure here on forums. I will pick out a few of the good ones and give those members prizes.

I will be taking nominations for a new Governor, both in-game and here in forums. Only CP members on the roster as of today at this moment are eligible. Ultimately, I will make the final decision, but I will take the nomination posts into strong consideration, as well as the opinion of other CP leadership.))