Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2005, 03:57 AM
Elven Pride
aylad is on a distinguished road
Arrow Time is ever against us...

I have no idea how many people will recognize my name. Some, maybe.

They *might* (or might not) be sad to know that I'm leaving Graal.

In the last couple of years I've played Kingdoms pretty much exclusively. I loved, and still love, that server... but lately there are fewer and fewer player names that I recognize...

But really the reason I'm quitting is because I have less and less time to play as I get older. It sucks, but ultimately there's nothing I can do about it.

I will miss Graal. Stefan, Unixmad, THANK YOU for creating and running such an awesome and affordable game. It's rare to find quality MMORPG's for so little money (and believe me, I've tried). My only complaint is that Graal Kingdoms wasn't updated/expanded as often as I would have liked... but if I had the time I'd still be spending hours and hours there, even so. I love Graal. I hate to say goodbye.

*thinks* you know, I think there are still a couple skill icons active on GK that I designed... yeah, thought so. I am still honored to have contributed to the game in some tiny way.

Mmmm, the "last will and testament" type stuff:

In a moment I'm going to disable the feature that emails me whenever I get a forum PM; I don't expect to be back any time soon so don't bother sending any PM's. My website will still have its Graal section, but I don't expect to be updating it any more. The services it offered (forums, hosting, etc) will no longer be active (current hosting accounts will be maintained as long as the user wishes). Still, feel free to email me from time to time, especially if I knew you.

Adios amigos. Play well.

Don't ask more than once, k?

GK Guides