Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Kingdoms uses community names now

Graal Kingdoms is now using the community names for kingdom members, kill messages and other things, so it's much better for numbered accounts. If you experience problems or see things where it's still using the old account names then please report them.

If you have a numbered account (Graal67...) and you are already member of a kingdom then the king/queen will need to readd you or rename the member entry to match your community name.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:52 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Graal Kingdoms is now using the community names
What are community names? Nicknames?
Old 09-12-2007, 07:09 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I don't know if this has anything to do with the communtiy names but when i open the chat bar on GK it won't let me type.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:24 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I don't know if this has anything to do with the communtiy names but when i open the chat bar on GK it won't let me type.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...61#post1347361
Old 09-12-2007, 07:46 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Sorry didin't read that hehe.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I just logged on and found that problem... it's pissed me off so much, i honestly am never talking, maybie won't even log into graal until it's fixed... It just such a bull**** problem...
Old 09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I just logged on and found that problem... it's pissed me off so much, i honestly am never talking, maybie won't even log into graal until it's fixed... It just such a bull**** problem...
Hey, things like that happen from time to time. Dont get mad.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Hey, things like that happen from time to time. Dont get mad.
It's only alittle problem and can probably quickly no reason to get mad about.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes stuff like chatbar can be updated in real time now, but can also be bugged in real time , everything fixed now.
Community name: when you create a new account it will use a numbered account name, and you can later choose a community name which is identifying you on the forums etc. That makes the account signup simplier, and trial accounts are not blocking good names anymore.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Yeah well not good for us pilloring. Community name won't work for pillory..have to use their guest account name.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:46 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Yes stuff like chatbar can be updated in real time now, but can also be bugged in real time , everything fixed now.
Community name: when you create a new account it will use a numbered account name, and you can later choose a community name which is identifying you on the forums etc. That makes the account signup simplier, and trial accounts are not blocking good names anymore.
Is there a variable for this (like player.account is for account name)?
Old 09-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Nox
Reborn_Soul is on a distinguished road
having problems with number accounts
they can't seem to quit a kingdom go or go on tag
i dont really get this whole account thing going on here can you tell us more

Damn I love zombies <3
Old 09-13-2007, 08:53 AM
Quote:
If you have a numbered account (Graal67...) and you are already member of a kingdom then the king/queen will need to readd you or rename the member entry to match your community name.
I think it would work easier if triels had the Graal67... accounts but when they upgrade they get to pick a permanent account name and will loose the Graal67... one.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Graal Administration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_Soul View Post
having problems with number accounts
they can't seem to quit a kingdom go or go on tag
It should normally work fine, you need a community name though. Which players have problems?

I have also fixed the pillories, it is possible now to use community names for the admin commands. We can probably also allow the pillories for trial accounts now since they can't escape by reconnecting ?
Old 09-13-2007, 11:23 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Is findplayer() working with Community names now, Stefan? Also, how do you see someone's community name?