Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Coolkid77742 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry High Staff Please Come Here "I got reset on Maloria by a staff"

A Staff member named Shadowblaze has reset me character on Maloria. He said I "Hacked" My level with 0 proof. He says I went from level 31 to 54 in 4 days, A few people saw me leveling. I leveled constantly for those few days. He says my Baddy Kills are to low, But I was leveled by friends before? My friend who is also level 54 name Water (Account: blackswordsman) he helped me level also and so Did my friend Claire before, This explains the kills. He says 2 Items appearad in my Inventory with no sign of where they came from, A staff member Dropped them and he said it Wouldn't show in loggs cause he made a script command. He was a NAT. It didnt show his account name or nick. I know he was a NAT cause he said he was a Dev Staff and He said he made the script. Shadowblaze reset my character but he saved The attributes, if you would please ask him to Unreset me or you can yourself sir Just restore me back to Jan 21 2006, 5:01 P.M. Central Time. Sir I beg for your help, Sorry to bother you. - Caenon
--------------------------
Reply to Post #2: I have to edit this post to keep talking.... I was gonna say yeah there is no way to contact them they are way to lazy here's proof that they don't care or listen to players:

Phantasmagoria (RC) (Sun Jan 29 02:31:36 2006):
pie
Prince Caenon (Skyfire) (Sun Jan 29 02:30:14 2006):
God answer me please
Prince Caenon (Skyfire) (Sun Jan 29 02:23:45 2006):
Sir...?
Prince Caenon (Skyfire) (Sun Jan 29 02:21:34 2006):
Will you try to help get me unreset please?

Last edited by Coolkid77742; 01-29-2006 at 10:42 AM..
Old 01-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Based on intuition (his sig?), I wouldn't really be inclined to think this guy is a hacker. I'd check it out if I were still a PWA. That having been said, you [the poster] would do well to try and contact the owner of the server.

Judging by this Shadowblaze character, it looks like he would jump the gun if he would not take note of the possibility of friends helping this individual level up. In addition, I doubt that Maloria's scripts are so poorly constructed that items could literally be "hacked", especially with Graal's hacking community being so faded (I think all the skilled hackers left).
Old 01-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
After talking to Phantom, I have no doubt in my mind that this player is innocent and that the staff of Maloria are simply being neglectful (and outright abusive).

Strongly recommend a higher staff look into this, folks. I went on and was abused, and I can only assume that I'm not an isolated case.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Please open a support ticket , forums is not the good way to have your problem resolved

http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/support
Closed Thread