Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Modern Style: Future Facebook Game-- Real Pay

Hello everyone,

I am back to present to the Graal community a brilliant idea with a server that will make Graal unreplacable.

I'm looking to make a server based off of Home Front/Gran Theft Auto/Modern Warfare built into the Graal Platform. By far this will be the game the to play and hopefully draw players from all areas of the gaming market.

Key Point:
Graal has gone Facebook. This is the biggest step for Graal it could ever make. Imagine Graal being as tremendously popular as FarmVille JUST for the Facebook version. To me, I'll find it fun being able to blow things up, drive tanks, shoot fully automatic weapons, fight people online with my facebook/IRL friends. I'm excited, are you excited?

Looking for/Hiring:

The staff is starting from scratch. However, the development is at 80%

2 Graphic Artists
3 Level Designers
2 GANI Developers
2 NAT (Scripters)

Please contact me on this forum or via PM on here.

Key Note:
I am speaking with Stefan and Unixmad at the time. If the server makes it far and is developed onto Facebook and iPhone aswell maintain a large PC Base, there will be USD Pay involved. After a permenent staff team is selected and hired and after development is completed and listed on the Classic tab as well as a giant exciting Facebook game pay will be discussed. For the work you do you will receive a percentage of the revenue we generate after Graalonline/Cyberjours takes there cut. Any questions, contact me. Thanks

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Coder
0PiX0 is a jewel in the rough0PiX0 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
I am back to present to the Graal community a brilliant idea with a server that will make Graal unreplacable.

I'm looking to make a server based off of Home Front/Gran Theft Auto/Modern Warfare built into the Graal Platform. By far this will be the game the to play and hopefully draw players from all areas of the gaming market.
I want to know more. Typically developers want to know what exactly the project is before they dedicate themselves to it, even when offered payment. You have only vaguely described the backbone of the project. The only thing I know about this game's plan is that it will be modern warfare. What is going to make this modern warfare better than other modern warfare games? What unique gameplay styles and events do you have planned? Ideally, post a summary of your project plan, along with some screenshots. It would benefit you in finding development staff.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
Hello everyone,

Key Point:
Graal has gone Facebook. This is the biggest step for Graal it could ever make. Imagine Graal being as tremendously popular as FarmVille JUST for the Facebook version. To me, I'll find it fun being able to blow things up, drive tanks, shoot fully automatic weapons, fight people online with my facebook/IRL friends. I'm excited, are you excited?

Looking for/Hiring:

The staff is starting from scratch. However, the development is at 80%

2 Graphic Artists
3 Level Designers
2 GANI Developers
2 NAT (Scripters)

Please contact me on this forum or via PM on here.

Key Note:
I am speaking with Stefan and Unixmad at the time. If the server makes it far and is developed onto Facebook and iPhone aswell maintain a large PC Base, there will be USD Pay involved. After a permenent staff team is selected and hired and after development is completed and listed on the Classic tab as well as a giant exciting Facebook game pay will be discussed. For the work you do you will receive a percentage of the revenue we generate after Graalonline/Cyberjours takes there cut. Any questions, contact me. Thanks
I don't understand where all the players are coming from? The server classic has always been one of the most popular on the client and on the iphone. Yet, when it went to facebook, the playercount was steadily no more than 300 people ( a lot of them being iPhone vip players ). How are you going to attract players to the game?
Old 08-04-2011, 11:16 PM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Could we see some screenshots so we can get an idea of the game play, you did say you had developed 80% already so we can we see some proof?

It's genius.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lol i think stefan should think about putting it on Google+ instead of facebook
due he leasing it at a bad time due Google+ just came out so people are trying that out compare to facebook
Old 08-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
*Cough* Atrius *Cough*

AIM me if you need help, don't think I can actually dedicate anything at the moment however.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:54 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
due he leasing it at a bad time due Google+ just came out so people are trying that out compare to facebook
Jesus, I didn't know I would be forced to choose between Facebook and Google+. I always thought I can use both!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:35 AM
LordBryson is an unknown quantity at this point
If you need a spare LAT I have some free time on my hands at the moment. Just pm me if you would like me to help I can also make graphics if needed.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Graal Developer
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5596321 View Post
Jesus, I didn't know I would be forced to choose between Facebook and Google+. I always thought I can use both!
ur not force but
its simply one is beter then the other
so people will just leave facebook
Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
ur not force but
its simply one is beter then the other
so people will just leave facebook
Ever heard of sarcasm?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Graal Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Ever heard of sarcasm?
Ziro i know ha ha ha
y u want to pick on me ?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0PiX0 View Post
I want to know more. Typically developers want to know what exactly the project is before they dedicate themselves to it, even when offered payment. You have only vaguely described the backbone of the project. The only thing I know about this game's plan is that it will be modern warfare. What is going to make this modern warfare better than other modern warfare games? What unique gameplay styles and events do you have planned? Ideally, post a summary of your project plan, along with some screenshots. It would benefit you in finding development staff.
Once the server is purchased and up you will see. I will allow access to interested developers to see the server and decide if they want to work on it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
I don't understand where all the players are coming from? The server classic has always been one of the most popular on the client and on the iphone. Yet, when it went to facebook, the playercount was steadily no more than 300 people ( a lot of them being iPhone vip players ). How are you going to attract players to the game?
Hoping to develop a server that will attract people from the facebook game area. Over 13 million people play farmville. I just want 1% of those players to transfer to my game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
Could we see some screenshots so we can get an idea of the game play, you did say you had developed 80% already so we can we see some proof?
Like I said, once the server is up you are more then welcome to log on and browse around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
*Cough* Atrius *Cough*

AIM me if you need help, don't think I can actually dedicate anything at the moment however.
Nope. Totally new feel to Atrius breh. I'll be getting int touch with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBryson View Post
If you need a spare LAT I have some free time on my hands at the moment. Just pm me if you would like me to help I can also make graphics if needed.
Sounds good. Contact me on here in a few days.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-16-2011, 06:17 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
would you just like to help out iEra?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:15 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
I think Stefan should consider advertising, which can be free.
He even has a whole community that can do so as well as outside facilities.

===

Anyway, good luck to your server.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 08-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Atrius Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
would you just like to help out iEra?
I sent you a forum PM.

James,
Manager of Atrius