Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who Should Be The New Owner of Misty Mug Tavern?
Seeya (Kale) 24 32.00%
27Chris1 (Chris) 9 12.00%
Drakeero (Drakeero) 42 56.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Misty Mug Tavern - Ownership (Poll)

Here are the candidates for the Misty Mug Tavern Owner, please cast your Vote.
Best of luck to all candidates, please keep any personal discussion out of this thread

Kale (acct: Seeya)
There are a few reasons i'd really want Misty Mug Tavern, i'd really like to help new players to have a job, help them earn themselfs money, i'd like to make an unpopular place popular; and fill some stomachs.

I've had experience in MMT, plenty of times, i've worked there. One point while it was under sams ownership, i worked from chef, to head waiter, to supervisor. I've been here through many of the level updates, and i know the levels inside and out.

What sets me out from the others would be in my opinon the experience i've had, and the support of the workers currently at MMT. I've been working with them since they lost there owner Rice, and they've all grown fond of me. I think this sets me out from the others, knowing and having trust in your workers is key.

Chris (acct: 27Chris1)
Hi, I want to try

Drakeero (acct: Drakeero)
I've never thought of managing the Misty Mug Tavern before. I've always thought that I would a provider for it from the side as a donator. When I heard of MMT ownership waiting to be filled again I made a light-hearted comment to Chaosorc about applying. When he replied that he would support me I gave the topic much more serious thought. I am willing to manage the Misty Mug Tavern and bring a degree of stability to the business.

I have run Zormite more then once in the past. I've had varied success with each of my tries but I've always learned from each time. I am not entirely inexperienced when it comes to managing something. As an EM I've proven I can host creative and complex events so I should be able to coordinate the MMT fairly well.

As manager I would have access to my friend Chaosorc [another person who has wanted to run Misty Mug Tavern in the past and is willing to support me now], my house specially designed to store food, my own EM tag, and the experience I just mentioned. Chaosorc is willing to help me most importantly with management. Since he was a strong candidate in the past his help should be invaluable. Since I have a house that's specifically designed and organized to store food I should be able to easily stash more of the MMT's supply "in the bank" should the store ever get robbed. I've always offered to help out MMT owners with customized events like my Thanksgiving Event or my Rum Runner event. Now, as both, I can create seamless events that don't require the cooperation of two leaders at once.

So please, consider me for owner of the MMT. I have more then just an interest in MMT, I have an interest in collecting and transferring food in general. I've always wanted to work on more in depth RP's involving the MMT but I've never been in much of a position to coordinate it.

Last edited by Stephen; 11-22-2009 at 10:45 PM..
Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
voted for drakeero
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you

Last edited by Deas_Voice; 11-22-2009 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: rice4mmt.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:37 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Well thats nice of you.

Vote for Kale, i'll make sure MMT is always stocked and has plenty of workers .

Old 11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, you know what, Drakeero, i will vote for you. Because as i looked at the names of the first two nominees i ruled them out instantly. I don't see how the MMT would prosper under Kale and the other guy, i don't even know him & his reasons are just hopeless...

Drakeero has impressed me slightly over the last few months and i'll cut him some slack.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Out of the applicants Drakeero definitely stands out from the others. He has had leadership experience on Graal Kingdoms and is also a staff member giving him the skills to be able to handle the management and running of the Tavern.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
Voted for Kale
Old 11-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
Voted for Kale, cuz he's hot.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
Voted for Chris
i dont care who gets mmt anymore
Old 11-22-2009, 09:55 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
i dont care who gets mmt anymore
If you don't care who will get the tavern then why even vote at all?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:59 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
kaleftw.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
Vote for Kale, i'll make sure MMT is always stocked and has plenty of workers .
Just make sure you bring in enough bussines to pay people.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Vote Drakeero, Kale is a douche and this chris fellow is a larger douche (were it possible then he would be).
Old 11-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Voted for the right man for the job.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Just make sure you bring in enough bussines to pay people.
No matter the business, as long as the worker is active he gets paid. I've been paying most the MMT workers since there ex-boss Rice was fired.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:15 PM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
If you don't care who will get the tavern then why even vote at all?
i knew that question would come :P,

cus i wanted to.
Closed Thread