Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
DarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the roughDarkCloud_PK is a jewel in the rough
I'm sorry guys.

I had to quit. I can't keep going on getting my hopes crushed and seeing the potential this server has keep getting destroyed. I thought someone other than me was listening to you guys, but when it comes down to it, noone wants to actually step up and help us, just make things worse here.

My drive and my work performance is based on players and their significance to the server, but due to how Bell and the PWA have given us false hope of change, only to destroy it and give us nothing, 3 times, I just can't take it anymore. Players are the core to this server but obviously noone cares. I just don't have any more hope that the future will be better.

I'm sorry guys, I'd like to continue going, but these constant middle fingers from the higher ups has completely crushed my spirit.

Sorry,
DC

~DC
2001-2002 - Classic FAQ Administrator/Special Operations Administrator
2005 - 2009 - GC Dev Admin
2009 - Classic Dev Admin Stint
Old 03-30-2009, 08:27 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
isn't this the third or fourth time you quit?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCloud_PK View Post
I had to quit. I can't keep going on getting my hopes crushed and seeing the potential this server has keep getting destroyed. I thought someone other than me was listening to you guys, but when it comes down to it, noone wants to actually step up and help us, just make things worse here.

My drive and my work performance is based on players and their significance to the server, but due to how Bell and the PWA have given us false hope of change, only to destroy it and give us nothing, 3 times, I just can't take it anymore. Players are the core to this server but obviously noone cares. I just don't have any more hope that the future will be better.

I'm sorry guys, I'd like to continue going, but these constant middle fingers from the higher ups has completely crushed my spirit.

Sorry,
DC
To re-iterate what i said in private:
Quote:
You were doing a great job at improving player morale without a Manager tag before this whole review issue, and you've said it yourself atleast to me privately that we could get on with things just fine if there quite simply were no Manager.
Other than that, i'm sorry to see you go,
i understand why you'd feel this why despite myself likely being the one person who can accept the events of the review most easily (obviously it's not like i have a reason to complain), it's a shame, and something that is literally going to make things worse.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Gladius
BlackSolider will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to BlackSolider
To quote bender from futurama: "We're boned."

Tis a shame, really. DC is a hard worker who accomplished many things. I only hope the card game will be successful enough to carry his legacy in a proper manner.

*salutes*
Old 03-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Pink Chicken
acaremon02 will become famous soon enough
nooooooooo

don't quit.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:49 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
And yet another hiatus in the card game

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-30-2009, 11:37 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
And yet another hiatus in the card game
people thought there was a chance it'd ever be finished? LOL
Old 03-31-2009, 12:06 AM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Guess I can unban Kevin now.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:13 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerTFFD View Post
Guess I can unban Kevin now.
ruh roh
Old 03-31-2009, 04:33 AM
►Point Man◄
Terazel Tenjin is on a distinguished road

Fearless Leader of the Squirtle Squad Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Once again I flipflopped
Old 03-31-2009, 05:10 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
dam dc....
Old 03-31-2009, 09:14 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terazel Tenjin View Post
still makes me laugh
Old 03-31-2009, 11:14 AM
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
Kill is on a distinguished road
Gutted to see DC leave. He actually worked really hard and listened to people, Classic needed more DCs not none as of now...

Bell and the PWA, I hope this gets through to you how important the conclusions of the review were - I know a few that has quit because they've given up all hope due to the decision, DC has now quit and honestly all I have to say is well done.