Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 04:07 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Exclamation Hirings: Player Relation Staff

Hiring some PRs. Send an email to *** and include anything you think will get you the job (why you are better than other applicants, your experience, whatever—it's up to you what to include). Be sure to include your account/community name and general nickname.

And please don't apply if you know you won't get the position. Wasting my time by starting your email with "I don't think I'll get the position but..." is just going to make me delete your application that much faster.

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-16-2015 at 11:22 PM..
Old 07-18-2010, 05:05 AM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
good luck to people who apply!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:35 AM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
Omg I should apply with my 5 ban record
Old 07-18-2010, 05:40 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lol u should seen my with chrisz era lol lindzey the old global account admin had to unban me almost every week
Old 07-18-2010, 05:42 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
I don't think I'll get the position, but....
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-18-2010, 06:56 AM
Developer
FantasyX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FantasyX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
lol u should seen my with chrisz era lol lindzey the old global account admin had to unban me almost every week
my brain hurts

Torque
Old 07-18-2010, 07:44 AM
Wondering..
emoman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to emoman Send a message via MSN to emoman
Good luck to everyone that applies for PR, quite the responsibility.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:50 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
You can remove me if you haven't already. I don't have internet access but for 15 minutes at most a week. The only reason I even post on the forums is because I can browse them from my phone.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:53 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Here wait, Rave_J. Let me just write your app for you.

ok look i relize the reality of the prospects of me joining for the lol job ok well my name is rave j and i have some good business ideas but well my account is rave_j anyways my business ideas are pretty good even though i dont expect to get the position i was wondering why u didnt consider adding a new business but ive been playing for a while so i kno alot of ppl and i think u can trust me but im not really sure u will but i bet u could ive changed alot since the old days with chrisz era lol but speaking of change u should change the economy so its fixed thats so easy if u just balanced the prices out and merged lol but look anyways my name is rave j and id like to apply for pr ps remember when motorcycles were on era lol the headlights were so brite (lite)
Old 07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
sizzle1989 is on a distinguished road
Python lemme write yours...

""

I kid, I kid.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle1989 View Post
""
Expecto Patronum!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:27 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPython View Post

ok look i relize the reality of the prospects of me joining for the lol job ok well my name is rave j and i have some good business ideas but well my account is rave_j anyways my business ideas are pretty good even though i dont expect to get the position i was wondering why u didnt consider adding a new business but ive been playing for a while so i kno alot of ppl and i think u can trust me but im not really sure u will but i bet u could ive changed alot since the old days with chrisz era lol but speaking of change u should change the economy so its fixed thats so easy if u just balanced the prices out and merged lol but look anyways my name is rave j and id like to apply for pr ps remember when motorcycles were on era lol the headlights were so brite (lite)
I couldn't stop laughing.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 07-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Ha ha u guys get me everytime but sorry havent log in game almost a year

Last edited by Rave_J; 07-20-2010 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: laughing to hard to type on phone
Old 07-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Chi Patrol
taylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to alltaylor is a name known to all
Quote:

Damn, you're a comedian. Can you write my application for me too?
Old 07-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Dr. Almost Evil
swift is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Hahahaha I love it.
Chris Vimes (Wed Dec 02 22:16:19 2009): id stab you if
i met you irl
Closed Thread