Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 01:03 PM
pwnstar is on a distinguished road
pls help

Im only posting this here because i cant find the support forums to post a ticket
if you have the link to the ticket website pls post it and ill be more than happy to resend it into there. but if there is no more ticket center please take my plea into request.

i was confused for macroing as Logababy thinks i was doing i can assure you that when i mine that i watch tv and take my eyes of the screen which is why you would see me still mining a rock after its done.
i was caught macroing a while ago with logababy which is why i think he was suspecting me again. but even when i did do it b4 it looked different even when it was performed. all my rocks were perfect and space apart. not how the rocks were when i was banned

If you want me to no longer wall mine i can, i was trying to figure out which way could i produce the most amount of rocks in a single time since it wasnt as laggy as when i was playing b4.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Don't make any sort of thread regarding a ban or jail. You may contact the Playerworld Administration by E-Mailing [email protected]

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 03-06-2012, 01:33 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
The best way to contact staff is probably to PM them cross-server. There's no easy way I know of to contact them while banned, unfortunately. You could forum PM any of them that use the forums.

If you want to talk to globals, email them at [email protected], but you'd probably be better off talking to Era staff first before getting the PWA involved.