Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Mules is an unknown quantity at this point
Weapon Effects/Item Effects

I have a idea for weapons, which I'm sure has been passed around through the developers minds by now, if not well here it's.

How would you like it if when you hit people with your Inferno sword, you had a chance to light them on fire? Maybe when you hit some one with your Ice sword, you had a chance to freeze them(Slow their movement?), or if you hit some one with your Thunder sword, you would have a chance to surround them with lightning. All of the effects can have extra damage when they are activated, or just special effects that reduce players speed/burning could hit them every so often to interrupt spells or whatever. Lightning could have a short paralyze effect that makes you unable to move for a while.

I think with the addition to the /setcolor from the Halloween event that this is capable, even if it's ghetto for now.

Even certain items could give certain effects to players, like glows or even percentages to put shields up. Such as a armor with a 5% or 1%, whatever shielding effect that absorbs attacks.

This would add a whole new aspect to the game.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:59 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
too gamebreaking
rng= never good
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
It would be interesting later on, but not a fundamental development right now. More pressing is the development of the broken status effects that already exist, which would create more varied melee combat. I'd like to see a time when the currently unused gods' blessings are made more popular. Aengus (Slow and Paralyze), Balor (Fear), DianCecht (Blinding). I know Blinding is used but it's usefulness has been made very slight and easily avoidable.
Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
100% agree with Majin on this one.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Mules is an unknown quantity at this point
I also agree with Majin, I don't think this idea should be a priority, but it's a possibility for the future.