Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 01:21 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I'm leaving... forever

It was a fun time playing graal w/ all my friends, but now my enemies can celebrate that I'm leaving.
I've had enough now that I've been fired from Era's ET Dev just because I used GS1, and now I can't even get the **** I made removed because they're going to steal it and rework it w/ GS2 and call it theirs.
I need to get down to business and do my schoolwork, as graal had a huge toll on my grades the past year because I would stay up to 12-2am and lose sleep, which would cause me to perform ineffectively in class. By eliminating graal from my lifestyle, I can have a better life. so bye everyone.

EDIT: I might still play era still (only because of the events ), but I'm not going to take things seriously anymore. Anyone who even wishes to be negative towards me is going to get an auto-block.

Last edited by iBreez; 09-02-2011 at 03:47 AM..
Old 09-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Since you haven't even given Graal a whole year of playing (I assume), you really have missed much of what Graal has and will continue to offer. Also, I am not sure if people really care who leaves, after all most of the people playing are faces in the crowd and goodbyes should only be given to true friends not an entire community who for the most part has no idea who you are. (from my point of view)
Old 09-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I wonder if this is another case of someone making a goodbye thread because their Gold ran out.
(Thank Bruges for Lifetime Classic)
Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
You could just you know, have more discipline and go to bed regardless of what you're doing. If it's not Graal it's probably going to be something else that keeps you up late and regretting it the next morning.

Good luck with your future endeavors! I really doubt you mean "forever" though.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:46 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Cya soon.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
See you in a few weeks.

Pretty sure you were fired due to a lack of developmental skill and being endlessly annoying. I don't even know why Scoper hired you.

Call it what you like, Graal may be a HUGE waste of time but it isn't ruining your life. You don't answer to Graal as-to when you are allowed to log off.

Read the rules of Graal, whatever you upload belongs to the server you upload it on (and Graal as a whole). I don't see why they would use your stuff (blew chunks tbh) but that doesn't really mean anything.

Peace.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Can't find gif for Sandlot's "foreeeeeeeeeeeeever" scene
Old 09-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Banned
PerfectDark is on a distinguished road
well cya.... probily in a few weeks
Old 09-02-2011, 03:15 AM
big heart
furry_mougle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
I've had enough now that I've been fired from Era's ET Dev just because I used GS1, and now I can't even get the **** I made removed because they're going to steal it and rework it w/ GS2 and call it theirs.

o man your life is over
pay bills to play graal
Old 09-02-2011, 03:48 AM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i've decided i'm not going to quit, but I'm just not going to be on as much, as I feel like I have better things to do w/ my life than stay on graal all day.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:53 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDark View Post
well cya.... probily in a few hours
Fixed
Old 09-02-2011, 04:34 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
yay :3 I enjoy your frog avatar.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:34 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBreez View Post
i've decided i'm not going to quit, but I'm just not going to be on as much, as I feel like I have better things to do w/ my life than stay on graal all day.
Stop telling people this and just do it. Speeches like this make it seem that video game addiction is something that could happen to anyone.

Grow a spine.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:04 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Why do people make threads saying goodbye and than they still keep playing OR they suddenly change their mind?
Quote:
Well gonna quit... Hmm while typing I think I won´t quit. Let´s wait a bit so I get some attention.
Thats how it looks for me like
Old 09-02-2011, 05:21 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Forever is an increment of time equivalent to 2 hours and 27 minutes apparently.

Breaking records here iBreez.