Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
As the weather gets warmer..

Its time for Ol' James to leave Graal once again. I've tried to do everything in my power to help GK/Graal/Era but it seems i've failed. I tried making a new/cool server. But failed. I've tried to help GK, but it seems theres no help for that. If you have USD you have items. I've tried to apply for staff on Era and help them, but it seems that won't happen either. Not to mention all trades are controlled by other people on GK, you can't trade anything unless someone puts in thier 2 cents, ecspecially Kale. He has something to say about every trade, witch is very, very annoying.

It seems like the older generation of Graal is being pushed out by the newer generation. They don't know what all we've contributed, and we get no credit. Not to mention Stefan has changed, and I feel hes in it for the money now. Graal used to be exciting, fun, all kinds of stuff. Its just lost its touch. Im 20 now, and theres money to made, girls to be laid, and time to get paid. I'll most likely pop-in from time to time on Atrius, but not alot. Good luck to GK, good luck to Era, good luck to Stefan, and good luck to all you players out there. I bid you farewell.

Catch me on AIM (Theonedudee)

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Not to mention, theres alot I could go on about. The lack of new updates, the lack of skill of PWA's to be able to interact with players. Kids that manage servers. Its hard as hell to get a server Classic (Witch I dont understand, it only benefits Graal even more x.x) The unfairness of playerworlds. All kinds of stuff. Just doesn't seem like Graal is very fair. Can't get a job on a playerworld, even if you are qualified, Its about who you know. All kinds of stuff im not going to waste my time anymore addressing. It's gotten NOWHERE, and I dont think it will anytime soon.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
PC Graal is a sinking ship man. It's only a matter of time before it's completely dead. It had a good (ish) run. But I believe it's coming to an end. Shame to see you go, you're a good guy. We'll stay in touch.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:52 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
See ya.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:24 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Didn't you just come back with Atrius on Preview?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:40 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
It's spelled which not witch. Bye.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:48 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
see you next week
Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah graals dead, sooner or later stefan is just going to cut his losses with the pc version and just keep the iwhatever-it-is going.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
stop crying cause you can't get hired as staff, dont have money for sweet items on GK and get picked on by random people that nobody even knows. L8er
Old 03-27-2010, 01:40 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
and theres money to made, girls to be laid, and time to get paid.
Omg this^

Cya man.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:02 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJames View Post
and theres money to made, girls to be laid, and time to get paid.
Who told you this filthy lie?!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:25 AM
tempandrew is on a distinguished road
This thread seems a little whiny to me, but before you get on my case like the rest of the people, let me finish.

I actually majorly agree with one thing you said, how the new generation is sort of pushing out the old. Quality on graal is going through a major brain drain, especially in levels, because these new kids aren't building off what us old people have laid down. The bricks that laid the foundation are being ripped out and rebuilt over and over again, and it's creating a huge lack of progress on the game.

But hell, nobody cares about PC Graal anymore anyway. See you guys on the iPhone, not that I have the money for one.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:46 AM
****in' Allstar
Feonix will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Feonix
Cya.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
We'll miss you on GK, hopefully you didn't forget to return any good friends items, did you?
bandits

Old 03-27-2010, 08:22 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
I don't remember you applying for any Era position