Thread: Music Question
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 09:20 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
You'll need to have them actually uploaded to your server, or you can host them on a separate server and stream them through the radio channel using playlooped.

Playlooped may also work for MP3s on a server, but I'm not totally certain about that.

Also, try it without quotes, and make sure that the server has access to the folder the files are stored in. (Hopefully somewhere in your levels folder, as that is actually the 'mainfiles' folder that a lot of files need to be in to work.)
Well none of the default ones are working from mainfiles/music that say there downloadable when I do /find *.mid... I know I saw something with hrz and quality which is why I asked if it needed to be formatted a certain way. I tried opening a mid in garage band and saving it as a mp3 but it didn't work. I just want to use the default graal music any way its freakin possible but it doesn't seem to be letting me.

Also I am using OS X and Windows 8.1 for Surface Pro. Neither OS seems to work. I have this in my folder options:

PHP Code:
##########################
## Sounds Configuration ##
##########################
file    audio/music/*.mp3
file    audio/music/*.xm
file    audio/music/*.mod
file    audio/music/*.s3m
file    audio/sounds/*.mid
file    audio/sounds/*.wav
file    audio/sounds/*.mp3 
I tried putting music in there and nothing. Also: