View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 03:59 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFireX View Post
Hey hey hey, I am helping trials. I help trials learn what happens when you step out of pk zone on era. What happens when you unpause and taunt people. But if they just asked FAQ they would know everything they need to know. Oh and how about having a site for every server explain I already know Un has one. Era is working or been working on one and someone on Zodiac is making one.
Hypothesis: They won't read it like most people don't read the CoC or the terms of use when they sign up for a graal account.

Now if you can somehow find a way to ensure these players are over 13 and have a maturity level over 13 then I have no problem whatsoever with them using the forums, but I don't want a bunch of 10 year olds running around here posting "balls" in an interesting topic just for S&G's.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.