View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Even with F2P, I doubt UN would return to it's glory. Let's face it, there is NOTHING to do on UN, that you can't do on Zodiac or Era. The only reason I played UN, the only reason my friends played UN, was because someone started us off there. With connections dying, new players have no reason to stick to UN.

UN's problem (IMO) is that it's stuck in the past. Just idling isn't cool anymore. With Xbox 360, Ps3, and more out, what does UN bring to the table? UN needs to restructure itself to have more quests, a storyline, and other features for the feel of a complete game. Player's need to feel that what they are doing is important to the development of their Character. On Era, you kill people and get money and more HP, among other things. Same with Zodiac. UN will follow Babylon, Delt, and others because it refused to change. Thats the problem with Oldbies constantly running the servers. They always want it back to the they first saw it.