View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 02:18 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Idea/feature request: allow custom editors/IDEs by making RC3 creating a temporary file, opening it in the specified program and watching that file for changes, upon which it then sends the new version to the server. Think this is possible/a good way to do this?
I wanted to do something like this. e.g. Allow scripts to be edited in an external program (e.g. notepad++) rather than the slightly above average edit windows we have right now.

As for the whole Mac thing, I'm not allowed to distribute my own compiled versions of the RC3 cause unix wants them compiled on a build server instead but that build server has taken much lower priority it seems.