View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
As much as I would like to see Thor's Classic Online: Sorry - please stop wasting your time and invest your creativity elsewhere (Don't get me wrong, I love the content you have created!).
We already had similar debates four year's ago and since then, no measures have been taken to revive PC Graal. I am assuming that the reason behind this is, that for a proper PC Graal, a lot of coding manpower would have to be invested: New website, new devtools and more support. More IPhone / Android / Facebook Servers generate more income with less investment.

I agree that PC Graal still could be great with more effort, but sadly, I have lost every hope in this ever happening. Better get a good and easy engine (for example unity), get someone to create new tiles and sprites - and start from scratch. Like this, you would probaply create great content without all this frustration.

As a small reminder my thread from 2012: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...18#post1699118