Thread: Hurry!
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:45 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionJS View Post
You need to hurry with updates, saturday evening 14 players online, Don't let it come any further.
if we don't do anything it is probally to late.
Take this serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Translation please?
Stefan, and other staff, you need to hurry with updates!
On Saturday evening, there was only 14 players online. Don't let the playercount drop anymore!
If there are no updates, it is probably too late to save Zone.
Don't think this is a joke.

i don't see why you needed it to be translated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
I dislike your pessimism. You always speak of how Zone is going to die, but Zone is still here. It is only because of pessimism such as your pessimism that Zone is going to die.
the fact of the matter is that it is going to die. there's no need to sugarcoat anything. it's going to die, just like how Graal Kingdoms is gradually dying, and Unholy Nation is losing playercount rapidly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
We need members who are willing to participate in the community, members willing to be a positive influence on the new members.
you need members for that, to begin with.

i don't see why there's such a big commotion about it, anyways. summer will be here soon enough, students will be on break. you'll see the playercount start to gradually rise as we get into the summer months. it happens every year.