View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati_Link View Post
Dusty, those arn't your bushes. I removed the ones you made the first time round. I made those bushes from the zelda tileset, and I may even have the psd file still showing so. If you had a closer look at it, you'de see it's by no means of your quality. My ones have been redone again - and this is what they now look like.
Well if we're talking about the ones in the screenshot posted earlier in the thread they were most definitely mines. I don't like to jump to conclusions so I always put SOME research into this stuff before I make accusations, and in this instance I did a paste over comparison. Same bush, just with a thinner outline and some very minor changes and color swaps. If you want to say that it is indeed original work of yours then there is an issue here.

Even your new one seems to have used my bush as a base but it's even more heavily edited. However at this point it is so heavily edited that I don't think it's worth the time to pursue it, but I must say artistically it does more harm than good.