Thread: New Mines!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 06:29 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
How is this copied from any other server? o_O... Last I checked no current server has it... o-o
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134260778

-----

Edit: Tried it, it's an exact copy. You didn't even grasp the concept properly either... the whole point of the timer and ladders was so players had to reach the diamond/gold level and create short-paths to be able to get back out before it collapses (or you would lose your life/some of the minerals you found). Instead, you just made it go forever deeper for no real reason... then you have to wait for it to time out (since you can't go back); which then magically warps you to Bombora when 7 levels of the mine collapse on-top of you. And why do the deeper-level ladders have markers on them (more chat= spam for crow?)? It makes searching pointless.

I'm also unsure if multiple people can do a single mine since it just warped me into my own cave (the funnest part on Maloria was having huge mining parties trying to race to the bottom level). A lot more could have been explained surely.

Edit2: After 30 minutes running/mining/running/grinding I ended up with a -50% profit. ._.
-----

You guys keep passing all this off as new stuff without actually making any new stuff.
The Golem Boss is the only content added to the server, and (as I said in that thread) I don't feel it was even executed properly.

Last edited by Supaman771; 06-14-2015 at 06:59 PM..