View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 06:23 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Administrative Affairs

So what's currently going on with Linux Cyberjoueurs at the moment? It's been pretty hushed so far, but pretty much everyone is well aware by now that Stefan is no longer with us. So that leaves me curious, where are things headed now?

This isn't a thread for discussing drama or anything like that, but I'm sure a good number of players would like to know more about the current situation going on with the actual company itself.

A lot of users could certainly use some support, and the game client itself could use more updates. So will be be seeing another lead programmer or two soon? I've heard rumors about two new people being hired to take on that task, but no official word on any of that yet.

It would be really nice to see the company actually grow and additional improvements made to the game, but without solid support that probably won't happen. So I figured that, on the behalf of the community, I'd go ahead and ask in this section.