Thread: Re: Classic
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 05:05 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I usually don't respond to these, as I don't like engaging into a potential arguement type thread. I'm going to try to explain this best to my ability and hopefully get some insight on whats going on as a whole. Firstly stop comparing GTA to Maloria, this situation has nothing to do with ziro and maloria.

Regarding GTA, I tried my hardest to get GTA moved to a facebook platform. Gave GTA all the facebook systems so they could revamp them so they fit the server. I was a heavy supporter of GTA and its progress the server looks amazing. But after promising Thor to go to facebook other issues occured. Things that I should of took into consideration before fully authorizing it. And thats fully my fault, I apologise people do make mistakes and we are only human after all. After logging on GTA then logging into iClassic repeatedly I could see the major concern. Yes GTA is majorly mechanically different then iclassic down to its core. But one of the things that stuck out like a sore thumb, was the gmap. Although iClassic has made drastic changes to there map over the years its still practically the same exact gmap. When this issue arised I told Thor why I couldn't do it and he had alot of valid arguements why I should. But I just couldn't have 2 released servers on facebook with the same map. So I attempted to speak with thor on multiple occasions on what he needed to change so we could honor our agreement. Thor was unwilling to change his map because then it wouldn't be the original classic. Which in all reality I don't blame him to a certain extent. But iClassic released first although GTA was here longer and thats just the way it is. If GTA doesn't make those changes then it might never see the light of day.

GTA is by far one of the most amazing servers I have ever personally seen. The dungeons are incredible the systems are smooth and fluent. And when I first played GTA my jaw was dropping at every moment I played due to the way things was incredible done.

Just because I don't sit here and explain to every person (I would be typing for weeks) on every action we take and why, doesn't mean I'm plain out ignoring GTA. I explained this to Thor several times to the point I just stopped responding because he is not willing to change anything.. So why bother.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]