View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire2001 View Post
Absolut_Crono was allowed to manage UN into the ground for nearly two years, never doing anything at all and causing useful staff members to step down/quit the server entirely out of frustration. Despite constant player and staff complains sent to the PWA, they refused to remove him, as they didn't want to take such a large step. So I'm also curious to hear what could possibly be the reason for them now to step in and remove a manager who was seemingly well respected and doing a good job.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

It sounds to me like they're just doing this because of a personal grudge against fp4, which is bullshit.

If you go on Zodiac, you see a bunch of players and staff protesting that they want him back because he was a great manager. But when you went on UN two years ago, you saw a bunch of players who hated the manager and yet he was there for two years. This is ridiculous. You guys just ruined your reputation for a humongous portion of Graal.