Thread: New Mines!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 06:08 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Where?
Mining has existed on GK since the beginning, and has functioned perfectly fine the whole time. They disabled a majority of the game-play requirements for mining (Houses don't need to be repaired, and barely any of the new items actually need to be crafted due to the sheer laziness of those who introduced these things).

How does mimicking (if not copying, I haven't yet tried it) content from other servers in place of existing & functioning content constitute new?

The developers of GK clearly have some sort of misconception when it comes to recycling content and branding it as new.
It is just a easier and more fun way to mine, whats wrong with that? How is this copied from any other server? o_O... Last I checked no current server has it... o-o

It's a new way to mine... if you'd like to go to the other mines and do it that way have a blast.. ;p

And the timer is in their because it is an "instanced" mine, and when the timer gets low the screen starts shaking and rocks fall from the sky then the mine collapses.. ;o...