View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Graalian Stallion
Deophite18 is just really niceDeophite18 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
This thread is not being heavily moderated. Valid points are being permitted since we are discussing forming a global team. Or, as Cyan said, you could send me a forum pm. I'd prefer not to assume whom all you're referring to since there are several people with questionable pasts in the list.
Oh alright. Well even so, I really don't think there is anything I could tell you that your not already aware of. I can just simply remind you of it. I think Vulcan is a poor choice. Even if he has Dev skills that shouldn't outweigh his behavior and what he has done in the past.

I don't think he should have anymore chances really. He is a vindictive person and has a huge temper. On one hand you could say the same about Tig's past but he is a calm person who isn't controlled by their emotions, and the chances of him relapsing into his old ways are unlikely. Vulcan is the opposite and the chances of him causing problems on the team is an eventuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
By the way, I thought you were quitting for a year or so?
Yep, end of summer.
Zting Ðarkmåne (Game Coordinator) (9/23/2004 10:06:44 PM):
Mass message:
Deophite won the Team MES and a big ol' sack of tickets. For people who
think Deo's pretty much good at everything, we discovered his archilles heel.
He sucks at tic tac toe. Go forth, exploit his weakness. Bring him to his knees.
-Sting