View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Snoopy is on a distinguished road
I've actually been friends with the OP (Stowen) for a few years now, but he's one of, if not the biggest two-faced hypocrites in Graal history. The real reason UN is down is 100% his fault. He talks **** about the server and globals every time we spoke, making it impossible for me to get any levels done with him as manager.

This all started a few days ago when Stowen rage quit UN. This in turn got Hardkore put in charge (someone he hates) and now Stowen regrets this and wants to be made manager again, so he's acting completely innocent by starting this bogus petition.

The truth is, Stowen is the sole reason UN was shut down. He placed scripts all over the new and current OW that would destroy UNs SQL db. He also reset the entire server before it got shut down. Either Carlito/NaS can confirm what I'm saying by checking logs. Give the globals some time to sort this mess out. Stowen did a huge number on the server and now he's trying to make it seem like globals are incompetent, when in reality they have TONS of **** to go through which will take time.

I have a backup of pre-Stowen ****up somewhere on my computer. Make me manager again. Let me do what really needs to be done to make UN an actual server again.

Here is some history of him unjailing a perma banned player.

[1/29/2016 4:14:05 PM] Stowen: ****
[1/29/2016 4:14:11 PM] Stowen: CARLITO IS ON
[1/29/2016 4:14:20 PM] Stowen: HE'S GOING TO SEE THAT I UNJAILED YOUR ALTS\

and here is some history of when he DDoS'd Carlito and then showed us the history he had when they were talking about it.

[1/31/2016 2:44:12 PM] Stowen: [Sunday, January 31, 2016 2:42 PM] Carlito: my router just turned off
oddly
not them though my dam dog unplugged it
couldn't figure out wtf was going on
[1/31/2016 2:45:38 PM] Stowen: Blamed it on his dog