View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 09:02 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Speaking as someone who can approve moderated threads, though speaking only for myself, the way these threads pop up is easily lost among other listed threads. For the most part, the only real indication that a thread requires moderation is a rather tiny icon usually jammed in among other listed threads that have icons like "Contains deleted posts" and the like. There is a section in the Moderator Control Panel for these threads, however (once again only speaking for myself) getting there requires logging in a second time and it's been a long standing issue where it won't process the new login request at all. 90% of what the CP gives us though can be handled without logging into it thankfully. Given that these threads do tend to go unnoticed, I can only assume this may be a similar issue Darlene runs into but I won't speak on her behalf as fact.

On that note though, I must apologise for both the issue and an unfortunate fact that I can't actually find the thread(s) you mentioned. Currently, according to the Moderator CP, there are 3 threads awaiting moderation. None of them match what you described :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
It is apparent that on some occasions where a user has posted a thread within Graal Main Forum without knowing about the moderation approval, they have simply re-posted their thread within an alternative section afterwards, rendering the initial need for an approval somewhat redundant.
This tends to be the case I run across when dealing with threads that require moderation.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·

Last edited by TSAdmin; 06-23-2015 at 09:16 PM..