View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:53 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Graal2001 was a refreshing change to Graal, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I remember growing my trees and farming my apples, than taking them to the bakery to make pies. I made a game out of how many trees I could care for at one time. I used the money I got to buy almost every hat I could (remember those hectic days when hat shops opened and everyone on the server was packed into one of those small rooms, waiting). I remember the day I bought a playerhouse from Tiki, then quickly found out they were nothing I thought they were and sold it the next day.

Graal2001 was the last time something new and refreshing came to Graal. Everything you see nowadays has been done and can be linked back to Graal2001 in some way.