View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 02:29 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
I really wish we had a real menu UI for GK, with a "quest journal", so that you could go back and "restart" on quests that you've already done, etc.

Also, so you could check the journal if you forgot what part you were on of a quest. Especially with the gizmo quests and item turn in quests. I hate that you have to check a bulletin board to see what's available, instead of being able to just pull that up via interface from anywhere that you are.

I'd like to be able to restart the tutorial mission as well, as once it is cancelled, there seems to be no way to back back through it. This is a problem for new players who hastily "ignored" it, and now I am trying to show them how to do things, and I can't simply advise them to "redo the tutorial".

Many other things come to mind, a "hotkey bar" would be nice, as the current weapon/skill/spell drop downs are really poorly designed in my opinion, and completely lack the ability to hotkey potions, scrolls, food, or mana gems.

A scale-able "Q" interface would be nice, but I think I have mentioned that before. When you have a bag with 200 different items in it, it becomes a chore to scroll down and find anything quickly. Even making an optional "list" interface would be great. Instead of showing a grid of "mud icons" a lift of item names that can be scrolled through would be far more compact.
Very good points. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Yeah having a access anywhere quest book instead of the mmt would probably speed it pup for people power questing tho. But the tutorials yeah or people who forget because they haven't played in a while. The hotkeys tho I mean I kinda like the way clicking the gui looks but the absence of those mentioned items you said thats been the only drawback Sizable would be pretty cool actually min dimensions.. maybe make it lockable so u don't accidentally mess it up too.