View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 07:11 PM
Ebil Cloud = l337 *kupo*
SSRobgeta is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SSRobgeta
Renegade.. so long

Well, I know it seems Renegade has been canceled, but it hasn't. I have just been busy with "real life" activities and I haven't been able to get on my computer alot. Well, it seems I need some staff :P. Well I decided to keep my Staff list extremely small with people I can trust. Because at this point, I don't need alot of staff memebers considering how "leisurly" I am taking this project. I will say, The old map is being used but everything that was "wrong" is being taken out. The storyline has been redone, but I have a few kinks in it. And I am keeping classic fighting style, but adding something very unique to it which I'm sure will be fun. I am basically making this a RPG where you can level up and choose from 3 classes, your armor and weapons etc can be shown equipted. Well I won't be on alot so most of the staff will have lots of time to work on their projects, but if I see slacking, I will fire you fast. Info:

We need like 2 NATs who basically have no limits and can at least attempt to script stuff I ask. I am sure most of it is possible.
Send me as much work as you think will impress me.

We need a couple LATs I guess but this is the least of my worries.

We need a couple GFX makers too who can kinda draw my style.

And Last, if someone can make/find uncopyrighted sound effects or music, I'd like to talk to you also.

I probally won't be looking at this post at all, so you'll have to Email me at: [email protected] or AIM: GeneStarwind68P1.

Thanks in advance: Rob Getashu