View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Banned
Umat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deas_Voice View Post
  • can't bring the playerlist to front by pressing F7 when it's already open (in the client, not on the playerlist).
  • if a window (example, Scripted-RC) is open, and u press the hotkey again (F6) you close the window instead of bringing it to the front ( in the client, not the window )
Same for me, although, I'm using Debian.
The problem where you move external windows over the main window on Windows XP exists here aswell, just not as annoying. The main window flickers a bit while dragging.

The playerlist doesn't show the accountname/community name of the player if it's on another server.

In the scripted rc:
If you move the scrollbar on serveroptions the text-container jumps up 3-5 pixels

Edit:
Layered tiles makes a transparent 16x16 square "holes" which the other tiles smudges over while walking. I guess this has something to do with Malorias tileset using transparent pngs instead of alpha transparent pngs or something?

Edit 2:
Debian Gnu/Linux 5 64-bit
Graphics: Intel Mobile GM965

Edit 3:
I've also noticed that the playerlist stops updating after a while if idling, I had to move my mouse over the players on the list for it to update.

Last edited by Umat; 01-13-2010 at 12:28 AM..