Thread: N-Pulse Latest.
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, 10 players would seem to low to be true when you consider andy and I alone account for 20-40% of 10 players (depending if were both on, or rc, etc). I guess, I always looked and said wow these guys that are idle 4+ hours according to there profiles.. they might as well not be counted in the player count they might as well be npc statues since they certainly don't add to the value of the game play. As a matter of fact a NPC would exactly be more interactive with, so-if you choose it to be. *cough* quests are great examples *cough* N-Pulse is going to be using interactive NPC's so you don't jus't read a story. You experience it. I remember when I wanted to start my own server had some great ideas how I wanted to do it... then one day.. thor released GTA, and I looked at it and said he basically did what I was thinking.. but like mastered it.. so pretty.. I thought to myself this doesn't just feel like a server. This feels like something you would want to put front row as a key selling point. With the already free to play, theres no reason not to play if it's fun. It's this kind of quality that Graal has been lacking.

I wan't N-Pulse to feel right, I want it to look right. Over the years there have been some problems with upkeep on scripts and stuff. Horses didn't work on g-map's and since n-pulse uses a g-map horses would show then disappear. I also noticed in some stables with multiple horses if you grabbed 1 horse the rest dissapeared. I fixed these. There is also the problem with certain ways to show messages on the screen in a sign that sometimes made it show then hide right away. And fixed that too.

It's going to take some time for N-Pulse to come back. Were working hard, finding solutions for things, working to fix things, improve, etc. We're still currently looking for scripters both small, and big task's.