View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 03:55 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I think there's a little bit of confusion here. I haven't read everything that was posted since the last time I posted myself, but you do not have to advertise and change your prices at the same time. Obviously prices change prior to advertising, or to suit advertising, but they are not directly inclusive. The pricing (in my opinion) needs to be changed to accommodate for those that are stumbling over from the iPhone servers, or just in general really. It is evident with the iPhone server that the acceptable standards for iPhone players are pretty low to begin with, as Dusty brought up. If they enjoy Classic iPhone, I don't see why they wouldn't enjoy the servers we currently offer on here. The bad impression that is left with them is the pricing. I'm generalizing a lot here, but I can only really go by what people have told me, and I communicate with these guys a lot.