View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Are you joking?

Do you think [email protected], is more confusing that [email protected]

or

[email protected], is more confusing than [email protected]
I am not joking in the slightest. It is indeed easier to remember what exists than what is provided as an apparent convenience, which in turn could actually be an inconvenience. I'm not going to automatically assume that Darlene's e-mail is [email protected], I'm likely going to sit there thinking to myself "Hmm, what was her account again? Oh, it's Darlene159!" because that's what she logs onto every other aspect of Graal with.

Quote:
Either way you still avoided the point, in your other post you should edit it and clarify the proper email(s).
I have edited my post, but my point still stands that people still don't seem to use it but are content on still complaining that they cannot contact a global.

Quote:
Oh sweet, lets start naming emails after alternate accounts! (hai im Stefan, my email is "[email protected]" because thats my alt account)
Tig is just short, and easier to remember.
That's not what I was getting at, at all. Please don't put words in my mouth to suit your argument. Tig didn't use it as an alternative for a while, it is an actual account he used primarily at one point, and could easily have been associated with the e-mail first for all anyone knows.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·