View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 03:54 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
Ok, so, anyone who posts in the code gallery needs to give a tutorial on the basics of programming along with their script? Got it.
If they expect those to use them and understand how to use them in something as complicated as this.. Yeah I would assume so.

Callimucs say3 tells how to use it:
And his was already pretty simple.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134266172

cbk's tailor:
Something such as this he said you press T.
If you are adding programs to your server, one would expect you to know a tailor is a weapon. Again, simple.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73742

However, like Callimucs say3, if you want to try to make it easier, even as something as simple as a weapon, and actually want people to use it. Sure, instructions could help.

Although, I must say, if you can reprogram everything in this 'basic script' I'll give a thumbs up to that. I however, don't understand a thing about it.
So I can't expect someone who does not program to understand it either.
(But of course, I know almost all Graalians know everything, I'm the odd one out.)

Anyway, thank you, jazz, for you coming in to help along with the others.

I don't know, I suppose I was wrong to think asking for help would be so negatively viewed, especially after:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
If you have any questions or if I left anything out just post here and I'll be happy to help .
I suppose this is why I don't normally use things on the forums, or ask for help on the forums often. Or does anyone who is smart for that matter... One could say I was not too bright. And I'm sure many would say, on here, that I am just not.

Anyway, the video should be finished in a minute or two, assuming I won't get a viable response in a day, and there 'might' be instructions eventually, have them able for CujoDaMan to follow at least. As I will not have rights to the server any longer. Going to try to get the weapon system more completed, give comments as to how to use it, and work on a quest.

Thank you everyone, your responses were appreciated.
And seriously, cbk, should you decide to give some detailed help, Shaded Legends would greatly appreciate it. I won't be able to continue on this time consuming project of cat and mouse trying to get help, nor do I have the time for it since I have a day of gold left. If I see an answer, I will let Cujo know.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Last edited by Devil_Lord2; 06-16-2012 at 04:06 AM..