View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 09:21 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
I noticed on my mac mini that the cpu didn't determine if I was going to lag or not. Memory on the other hand would fill up and the cpu has to wait for it to free some up to process instructions even. Is it possible your ram is running low? Also, the lag could be internet based. Your internet says your allowed to use X amount of bandwidth.. if your downloading files on your computer or another family member is streaming movies or anything that can also effect you. So the lag could be with the computer itself or the internet. If other programs that don't use the internet at all work fine then your problem is your connection. If offline only programs don't work well then the internet connection plays no role in that since the program does not use internet. Does your laptop get warm? Also what kind is it? Specs? any other details you can provide?