Old 12-06-2013, 02:03 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Subscription/Gelat Payments In Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a growing revolutionary new digital currency with many advantages:
-Extremely low transaction fees
-decentralized, meaning no company or government can abuse it
-Highly secure, no risk of charge back abuse like with credit cards
-Cannot be counterfeit
-Public address used to send payments doesn't allow others to spend your money, unlike credit card payments which put you at risk when you share your number. Makes payments safe as you aren't putting yourself at risk buying from a untrusted website. People sceptical about online payments might not want to put in their credit card info for Graal, but they may pay in bitcoin.

Bitcoin makes online transactions far more secure and allows merchants to save money that would be spent on transaction fees had they paid with credit cards or paypal. Many places have begun to accept Bitcoin. Bitpay is a service that makes accepting bitcoin and converting to "normal" currency easy, and only charges a 1% fee, much less than credit cards.

I personally would probably resubscribe to Graal if I could pay in Bitcoin, and I'm sure many others would as well. I think it would work great for payments on facebook servers too, if possible within Facebook's ToS.

Can we please implement payments in Bitcoin? It will attract a lot of people to Graal, any time a new company accepts Bitcoin they get a massive amount of attention

The benefits you will gain by accepting Bitcoin as a payment method:
-Save money on transaction fees
-Potentially increase playerbase as accepting Bitcoin draws attention.
-More players may purchase a subscription as they have a more convinient method to purchase it

The downsides:
-Setting it up may take you a few hours to a few days