View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 05:30 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
You've got people listing bloodborne twice and yet I'm the fanboy. Get a fresher insult pls.
bloodborne is from soft's worst game but it's still more interesting than breath of the wild

actually every part of that is a lie but the sentiment is sincere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Looks to me like Sony literally copies every single thing Nintendo does because they are the market leader.
Looks like it's just a continuation of Sony's Remote Play.

Which I guess you could argue was a copy of Nintendo's objective failure, the Wii U. But that require claiming Sony intentionally copied a flop, and also that Nintendo is the only company to ever consider handheld gaming and that any handheld game console is just a rip off, because I don't know about you but whenever I look at an NGage I am revolted by how similar to the Game Boy it is

But really handheld gaming is in by way of how mobile gaming is in and touch screens for gaming is out and Nintendo isn't leading any of those marches by any means.

and everything is a rip off of the dreamcast