Thread: Crystal Dungeon
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Nature2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Nature2 Send a message via AIM to Nature2 Send a message via MSN to Nature2 Send a message via Yahoo to Nature2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
I'm sure the EXP works with slaying the monster as with other creatures. Whoever gets the last hit will spread the EXP throughout his/her party.

What I do know is, they dramatically reduced the EXP reward (Maroku said 300k or something) and that is essentially 5 minutes of farming reapers as opposed to 2 hours of grinding/battling the boss.

Plus EXP is worthless. Only two skills require level 107, and they are the easiest ones to level-up. Mental can be done in an afternoon and Physical shouldn't take more than 10 days.
I dont think sky changed the kill exp (will ask and edit this later).
i think its still very much exp on kill PLUS 300.000 exp if you grab a crystal from the ground.

edit: 2 level 110 players killed it and they got 400k exp from party + 300k from the grab.. thats a big reward
it also depends on the current skill level of the player.. a level 1 player would only get around 1k exp from an 300k grab
at all we can say that each run you get atleast 1 level on wis,phys and whatever...

Last edited by Nature2; 06-10-2015 at 07:51 AM..