Thread: Era Biz
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:31 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
No work does translate to hiring all those employees, monitoring them, making sure there are minerals; and that the miners mine and the stockers stock.
Gun businesses aren't as two-dimensional as the Food shops, you kinda have to login and do stuff, even though it doesn't translate to actual work.

Meh... plus your personal experience lies with you, Van, and Reece leading the business. Pretty optimal.

This is still pretty irrelevant (I'm overusing that word today) based on the topic of discussion, since gun shops are the non 'raw' production businesses. I was just outlining in detail why Reese should stop posting :3.
Yeah fair enough. I'd argue that with a good enough team of supervisors and managers, you'd never need to do much, but i suppose some crisis always causes enough chaos for the owner of a gun business to have to fix everything anyway

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.