View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 12:37 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
The Graal Main Forum Future Improvements Suggestion Thread

(Boy, what a long thread title.)

Hi.

I'm Kamuii.

Most of you already know that so I'm not going to do any kind of introduction or anything. But there is one thing I do know:

I have been a very asinine mod for quite some time. And I have done little to actually make the two forums I mod (this and NGRT) any fun at all.

So, in the interest of improving the general quality of both this and NGRT and making it a much more fun place to post (with our already dwindling population!), I have opened this thread for the time being.

The purpose of this thread is to make suggestions regarding ground rules for this forum, possible activities, things like that. Some things I already have planned are Threads of the Week (which will be nominated on Sunday and the winner will be stickied on Monday) and crazy stuff of that sort.

To be a bit of a hard ass, I'd like to clarify that I am not opening the floor for people to backseat moderate or try and impose their will here. I want suggestions from community members and friendly discussion on said suggestion. Debating suggestions and flat out arguing will not be tolerated and I will be deleting off topic posts in this thread!

So, friends. Fire away.