View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 06:16 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
One of these needs to happen for PC to survive. This game has been dead for far too long. Either mobile servers need to be open to PC players or this game needs to go open source. Honestly either would benefit greatly.

Doubt Stefan or whoever owns this now even cares since mobile is making a killing, but who knows..
I'm pretty sure if PC even had access to mobile servers, Graal PC wouldn't thrive. The client is even dead, and it took some serious skillful players to create a new RC with MUCH needed options and upgrades. The game just needs updating on multiple servers that can't be done unless tons of script is upgraded, which takes time and money unfortunately.

Open source MIGHT help the game but then you'd need to find players that want to spend time learning how to script and are actively going to help build servers.

Stefan is no longer in the picture. He went on to create a new game with NicoX which is a whole different story in itself. Unixmad is the sole owner of Graal Online and Graal Mobile.